L Series – Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump
Liquid ring vacuum pumps and compressors.
Extreme conditions, which prevail in humid and wet processes, lead to lime scale or abrasion, and hence to a considerable reduction in the performance of the pump. Our liquid ring pumps, however, meet these challenges. The use of high quality materials such as stainless steel and ceramics ensure utmost reliability and constant operating characteristics – for years to come.
Reliable and economical
The L-Series liquid ring vacuum pumps and compressors last longer and are more reliable than modular pumps and will considerably reduce your operating costs.
Safe and resilient
Our pumps have stainless steel shafts which makes them corrosion resistant. They work safely and reliably even extreme conditions, like those in humid processes. No more limescale The unique ceramic internal coating of the L-Series pump housings means that the pumps will not calcify due to fluid deposits. The special coating has been developed by us in cooperation with our expert partners. The benefit: years of optimal performance at low maintenance cost.
Advantages at a glance
- Monoblock design
- Excellent resistance to corrosion
- No deposits in pump
- No metal-to-metal contact
- Increased water carryover available
- Volume flow 20 to 600 m³/hr
- Ultimate vacuum 33 mbar (abs)
- Ceramic and brick industry: Degassing
- Drying systems
- Environmental engineering: Filter technology – mobile processing of hydraulic oil, Recovery of solvents, Sanitation technology, Vacuum tankers
- Food and beverage industries: Central vacuum systems, Dairy industry, Filling plants, Filtering systems, Food preservation, Salt water desalination, Sugar production, Tobacco humidification, Water degassing of beverages
- Lifting and handling
- Medical industry: Central vacuum systems, Steam sterilization (autoclaves)
- Packaging industry: Blister pack machines, Filling and sealing machines, Filling PET bottles with beer, Rolling machines
- Plastics industry: Adhesion of plastic parts, Calibrating, Degassing rubber parts, EPS foaming, Extruder degassing, Granulate conveying, Removal and compression of vinyl chloride gas