G Series – Side Channel Blowers
Some technologies are so good that it is hard to improve them. Side channel blowers from Elmo Rietschle are such an example. They have proven their reliability in service for many decades, performing flawlessly day in and day out with virtually no down time.
Noise levels have been lower than that of most other vacuum pumps and compressors. Our side channel blowers are available in a wide selection for performance ranges up to 3,000 m³/h and differential pressures of up to 1,000 mbar. They cover the most varied requirements flexibly and powerfully.
Advantages at a glance
- Reliable and built-to-last, virtually maintenance free > Up to 20,000 operating hours without maintenance down time for G-BH100, G-BH1, G-BH7 and G-BH8 > Up to 40,000 operating hours without maintenance down time for G-BH2
- Robust yet light weight
- For use worldwide (UL/CSA/IEC/EN approval)
- 50/60 Hz motors
- ATEX 94/9 EG available for G-BH1 and G-BH7
- Adjustable speed via external or integral frequency converter for all G-BH models
- Volume flow 1 to 2750 m³/hr
- Ultimate vacuum 550 mbar (abs) / Ultimate pressure 1100 mbarg
- Central vacuum systems
- Degasification of food
- Dental vacuum
- Drying out buildings
- Filling bags / bottles / silos
- Fishpond ventilation
- Gas analysis
- Feeding fish using pellet conveying
- Industrial vacuum cleaners
- Pneumatic conveying: Conveying granulated material and powdery media
- Letter sorting / enveloping
- Lifting and holding parts using vacuum suction
- Packaging industry: Assembling and folding packaging materials, Vacuum packaging
- Plastics industry: Contact free plastic film redirection, Cooling and drying extruder products, EPS foaming, Granulate conveying, Plastic welding, Thermoforming
- Printing and paper industry: Sheet separation, turning, transport, fixation, and drying
- Soil remediation
We are your Premium Elmo Rietschle partner!
Pneumatics & Sensors Ireland are distributors in Ireland of all Elmo Rietschle products and components. We have in-depth knowledge of all Elmo Rietschle products and their applications, and can advise on any installation or replacement. To learn more, contact us today.