Pneumatics & Sensors Ireland is an authorised distributor & service centre servicing all customers across Ireland for Welch Vacuum diaphragm, rotary vane, piston and turbo-molecular vacuum pumps and systems.
Welch by Gardener Denver is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high quality vacuum pumps, vacuum systems and a side range of accessories. As a global leader in vacuum technology, Welch is renowned for industry leading solution-oriented vacuum expertise and customer service. With numerous international customers in laboratory and industrial sectors, Welsh Vacuum bring value to vacuum with unique end-use solutions and innovative OEM products.
The Welch Vacuum product range includes diaphragm, rotary vane, piston and turbo-molecular vacuum pumps and systems. Welch Vacuum continually invest in new technologies to meet their customer needs, with highly qualified specialists carrying out extensive testing in their in-house laboratories.
Pneumatics & Sensors Ireland are authorised distributors for Welsh Vacuum products and solutions in Ireland. We can identify and source any Welsh component to meet your application needs – often within 24 hours of first contact.
With our direct knowledge and hands-on experience of the Welsh Vacuum range, we’ll help you to implement the best solution quickly, efficiently and professionally. Contact us now to learn more.
Welch Vacuum Products
The extensive Welch Vacuum product range includes:
- Diaphragm Pumps and Systems Clean operation (oil free), low cost of ownership, highest reliability – these are just a few benefits that customers can appreciate when they use a diaphragm pump for laboratory or industrial applications. With a broad range of diaphragm pumps – ultimate vacuum from 75 – 1 mbar and peak flow rates up to 138 l/min – Welch offers specific pump families and models for a variety of uses.
- Rotary Vane Pumps & Systems Welch’ direct driven rotary vane pumps are well known for their high vapor tolerance, which leads to an outstanding reliability for chemical applications.
- Oil-Free Dry Vacuum Pumps ChemStar® Dry was developed for laboratory operations which require high pumping speed and deep vacuum, such as vacuum manifolds (Schlenk line), freeze dryer, vacuum oven and glove boxes. The system combines a proprietary vacuum blower with patented PTFE diaphragm technology to pump quickly down (150 l/min) to the working range for most evaporative operations (2.0 to 0.1 mbar) with an ultimate pressure of 10-2
- WOB-L Piston Pumps WOB-L® piston pumps are reliable dry vacuum/pressure pumps for physical and aqueous vapor applications, where corrosion resistance is not required (not recommended for pumping acidic, basic, or organic fumes).
- Turbo Molecular Pumps Turbomolecular pumps from Welch are used to generate a high and ultra-high vacuum up to a pressure range of 1×10 (at -10) mbar with an extreme high pumping speed.
- Oil Diffusion Pumps & Systems Oil diffusion pumps from Welch are used to generate a high and ultra-high vacuum up to a pressure range of 5×10-7mbar with an extremely high pumping speed. Besides single pumps, Welch also offers complete oil diffusion pump systems.
- Aspiration Systems Compact and portable aspiration/filtration systems with an integrated superior chemical resistant diaphragm pump are used for the safe and precise aspiration of non-flammable chemical, biological and medical liquids. They provide a safe transfer of liquid in all sectors of industry and in the laboratory.
- Gauges and Controllers The total range of scientifically useful vacuums extends from approx. 1000 mbar (atmospheric pressure) down to 10-12 mbar – the ultra-high vacuum range. A physical measurement of the whole vacuum/pressure range is not necessary. Particular sensors and gauges must be used for parts of the whole range – rough, high and ultra-high vacuum. These systems are also offered in combination as multi-range vacuum gauges for covering multiple measuring ranges.
- Vacuum Networks Netvac+ provides a flexible vacuum for your multi-user laboratory, enabling a precise vacuum readily available for all the users and applications in your lab – all from a single netvac+ installation.
- Vacuum Pump Oil Use Welch vacuum pump oils to reduce oil change cycles and maximize performance. To cover the whole range of vacuum applications Welch offers several types of oil with different specifications.
For expert advice and rapid supply of any Welch Vacuum products to meet your application needs, contact Pneumatics & Sensors Ireland today.